The importance of gymnastics for newborn babies cannot be underestimated. The easiest way to properly and effectively exercise with a baby is to exercise on a fitball. Even an inexperienced mother can easily do this type of gymnastics. What is the use of fitball for babies? Check out our article and find it out!
Any kind of exercise is very important for a newborn baby. They allow him to feel his body and to adapt to a new environment. Exercises on fitball for infants help to strengthen the musculoskeletal system, thus, an excellent orthopedic effect is achieved. A baby starts to hold his head earlier, he tries to sit down, crawl, and walk earlier.
Fitball for newborns is very useful. Such gymnastics has many advantages over other types of physical exercises:
- Soft and smooth rocking on this ball reminds the newborn of his intrauterine life. Thanks to this, he calmly makes the exercises, falls asleep well after them, and sleeps very soundly.
- Ball gymnastics for babies helps to relieve hypertonicity well and perfectly strengthens the muscular corset of the baby.
- Exercises with a gymnastic ball perfectly develop the respiratory organs and stimulate the blood circulation of the baby.
- Fitball is suitable not only for gymnastic exercises but also for massage.
- The vibrations of the fitball have a beneficial effect on the internal organs of a baby, producing a kind of massage that stimulates their work. Besides, the vibrations have a mild pain-relieving effect.
- Massage on the fitball is easier, as the child behaves more calmly and perceives the whole procedure as a fun game.