High-quality orthopedic children’s footwear should meet the following requirements:
1. It should be made only of high quality calve leather, which doesn’t deform when wearing.
2. Harmful chemical dyes shouldn’t be used in the manufacture of such footwear.
3. The design of the shoe insole and fastening elements should allow to securely fix the child's foot and promote the correct development of gait motor. This can be achieved by the presence of high hard heel support, and hard elongated outer and inner quarters.
4. Shoe last should be suitable for anatomic features of children's feet, it should promote the correct load distribution when walking.
5. The sole should be wear-resistant and flexible enough. The sole flexion should occur in the front third of the toe part of the shoe.
6. The heel height in children's shoes should be no more than 5-7 mm. The heel should occupy at least a third of the whole sole area in order to provide support for the heel and the back part of the foot arch.
7. Modern children's orthopedic footwear should have a "shock absorber" technology, which promotes the absorption of the shock load when walking. Besides, orthopedic shoes should have the sole diagnostic test system, which allows determining the improper foot positioning according to the particular sole areas that were rubbed off to a greater extent.
8. All orthopedic shoes should have increased shoe fullness and easily removable instep support, which allows putting your own individual orthopedic insole in the shoes.
9. The leather from which the shoes are manufactured has to be full thickness dyed, so shoes don’t lose their appearance when wearing.
Our children’s orthopedic shoes which you can buy in our store meet all of these requirements.