Orthopedic Boots Twiki TW-406-2 Autumn Winter Outdoor Shoes Two Fasteners Baby Toddler Kids Boys Girls
MAIN FEATURES OF INSULATED ORTHOPEDIC BOOTS FOR TODDLERS
1. A great choice for autumn / winter season.
2. Arch support. Designed to support the arch of the foot, and thereby, reduce strain on certain areas of the feet so that your child can walk, run and even jump without risking foot injuries.
3. Hard heel - keeps the heel in the right position, stabilizes the ankle joint during walking.
4. Outsole enhanced wear resistance with non-slip and shock-absorbing effect.
5. Soft edges in the backdrop prevent the skin from chafing during daily long-term use.
6. Shock Absorbing System softens the blow in the heel area.
7. Two Velcro fasteners allow the use of shoes with different foot wideness.
8. It doesn't take a lot of work to put these boots on or take them off either, because the opening is wide so that all your child has to do is slip their feet in and strap them down.
9. High-quality materials - nubuck, leather. Lining - woolen cloth/fur.